Map 2D viewer description
View geographic data on map 2D.
– Filter by single region or multiple regions
– Highlights connected region on mouse over
– Filter by amount
– Save chart as png image
A Sankey diagram depicts flows of any kind, where the width of each flow pictured is based on its quantity.
Sankey diagrams are very good at showing particular kinds of complex information
- Where money came from & went to (budgets, contributions)
- Flows of energy from source to destination
- Flows of goods from place to place
- …and potentially many more.